A woman claiming to be Chief Justice David Maraga’s baby mama caused drama at Milimani Law courts and brought business to a standstill
The woman who was identified as Mary Kwamboka Onyancha, claimed that the Chief Justice David Maraga was a dead beat father who had abandoned his six-year-old daughter.
- Kivutha Kibwana Takes Swipe At Kalonzo Musyoka
- Kalonzo Wants William Ruto To Be Investigated For Land Grabbing
- Sauti Sol Joins #YouTubeblackvoices
- William Ruto’s 10 limitations compared to Raila’s strengths
- “Killing Eve”, Series Inspired Lawrence Warunge To Kill His Family
The woman, who wailed loudly, protested outside and said the Chief Justice had thwarted all her attempts to reach out to him and had completely ignored them.
The distraught woman accused Maraga of refusing to take responsibility of his daughter
Mary Kwamboka said that she met the Chief Justice at a church in 2013 and had an affair. A year later she bore Maraga a baby girl.
She added that attempts to sue Maraga had proved futile and the CJ had refused to honor court summons to settle the matter.