A keen observer of our political landscape may have noticed a pattern that’s being created around Musalia Mudavadi.
During the Kibra by-elections, he took time off and traveled to the US where it’s reported that he met a wide section of Kenyans living in the diaspora. It’s reported that these meetings had in attendance a good section of the most influential diaspora population.
Secondly, Musalia is the only 2022 Presidential candidate who has set out campaigning and has set up a solid campaign team. It’s reported that his team comprises Eliud Owalo the former 2013 Raila Campaign Manager, the current Jubilee Party Appeals Tribunal Chair, and it’s reliably disclosed that CAS Winnie Guchu will be joining the team in the last days before the 2022 elections.
- Sauti Sol Joins #YouTubeblackvoices
- William Ruto’s 10 limitations compared to Raila’s strengths
- “Killing Eve”, Series Inspired Lawrence Warunge To Kill His Family
- Trump PERMANENTLY banned from Twitter. This is the man who says he would not have been President without twitter. He also said twitter is like owning a media house without the losses
- Madonna also joins the list of celebrities visiting Kenya
It’s not a coincidence that Uhuru’s advisor on electoral matters Winnie Guchu may join this team
It’s also not a coincidence that as Francis Atwoli was hosting Luhya leaders Musalia was meeting Peter Kenneth.
How come after their meeting, Peter Kenneth declared his interest in protecting the interests of Mt Kenya on the 2022 negotiating table.
It’s not a coincidence that Musalia gets favorable media coverage from the Standard Group which is technically owned by the Moi family.
It’s not a coincidence that Moses Wetangula has lost control of Ford Kenya.
My view is that Atwoli, Gideon, and Uhuru have a deal. Atwoli will consolidate the Luhya vote in favor of Musalia. He’s also creating his KANU influence and will use it to ask Gideon to be Deputy President with Musalia as President.
The ticket seems to be with me!
By Antony Oyugi