The parents of Terrence Korir, who burnt alive in Mahiu Mahiu court in Buruburu court have expressed their utter shock on the death of their son. Speaking from Ainamoi, the parents said they were yet to come to terms with his death.
They called on the Directorate of Criminal Investigations George Kinoti to carry out investigations expeditiously and establish what could have happened.
- Kivutha Kibwana Takes Swipe At Kalonzo Musyoka
- Kalonzo Wants William Ruto To Be Investigated For Land Grabbing
- Sauti Sol Joins #YouTubeblackvoices
- William Ruto’s 10 limitations compared to Raila’s strengths
- “Killing Eve”, Series Inspired Lawrence Warunge To Kill His Family
They mourned their son as a very jovial person who got along with everyone. The parents defended Terrence’s widow, Ruth Wanjiru, and exonerated her from any possible involvement in their son’s death.
They said they had never spotted or heard of any differences between the two to raise suspicion. Kenyans on social media have pointed an accusing finger at her.
Police reports indicate that Korir was waiting for the wife to drop her at the place of work only for the wife to come and find her husband burning. The Subaru bust into flames upon ignition resulting in the death.