Former Nairobi’s Governor Mike Sonko has threatened to release more information to back the statements he made on Sunday in Dagoretti constituency during Deputy President’s William Ruto’s rally.
This follows news that Interior Ministry’s PS had availed himself to the Directorate of Criminal Investigation PS, Karanja Kibicho, to record a statement against Sonko. “I’ve been informed by reliable sources that the interior PS has today presented himself to the DCI ostensibly to record a statement, even without an invitation, after the revelations I made yesterday while addressing the public in Dagoretti,” he stated.
Noting that he had been adequately tipped of that the PS’ intent to further moving to court on the same issue, the former county boss said he’s ready to be summoned. “therefore look forward to an invitation from
to record my statement, and for the PS to move to court quickly so that I can table ALL the evidence I have for Kenyans to see and judge for themselves,” he went on.
In an interesting tweet that has since gone viral, Sonko said he was ready to table evidence in his defense. Sonko went on to indicate that he had reliable evidence incriminating the ‘deep state’s’ dirty tricks used in character assassination in which he also dragged hon Raila’s name in a previous plot.
“The deep state organized the attempted assassination of former P.M
in 2017, and how the same system financed the delivery of sewerage at the Jacaranda Grounds to prevent the then People’s President from holding a public rally.”
Though details are yet to be let out of the bag, netizens are eager to see how far this ensuing battles are going to unfold in a twist that is highly waited by both the social and political class.