President Donald Trump retweeted a tweet by his Kenyan supporter who claimed that Trump had done more for black people than all other presidents combined.
The Kenyan, Kenyan David Kyalo Musyoka did not substantiate his claim. Trump accepted the praise though he acknowledged that President Abraham Lincoln, who is credited with abolishing slave trade equally deserved the accolade.
Trump was quick to retweet the tweet that claimed that he was the best President for black people in the history of the United States of America.
David Kyalo Musyoka’s tweet read, : ‘Trump has done more for Blacks than all the other Presidents combined! Are we together?’
In the last USA election, and, Trump did not very well poorly among blacks. He got only 8% of their votes.
The US president gladly accepted the recognition with a tinge of humility by noting that Abraham Lincoln who ended slave trade in 1863 was his match.
- Sonko, Jaguar slated for afternoon’s Koth Biro’s clash down in Ziwani
- Class War Loading In Kenya
- Kivutha Kibwana Takes Swipe At Kalonzo Musyoka
- Kalonzo Wants William Ruto To Be Investigated For Land Grabbing
- Sauti Sol Joins #YouTubeblackvoices
Lincoln was 16th president between 1861–1865. He orchestrated the end to slaver