Franklin Ndifor, a popular Cameroonian preacher who laid his hands on many of his followers to “cure” them of Coronavirus, has left his supporters in a state of shock and panic after dying from the Covid-19.
Doctor Gaelle Nnanga, the pastor’s doctor said the he died less than a week after being diagnosed with Covid-19. The doctor said that Kingship International Ministries Church members had telephoned him to help the Ndifor when they found out their leader was writhing in pain.
When the medical team he leads arrived, Ndifor was having severe breathing difficulties when the medical team arrived and he was pronounced dead, less than 10 minutes after they started treating him.
Ndifor until his death was the head of Kingship International Ministries Church. In the last election, he was a presidential election candidate.
Following his death, Kingship International Ministries Church members gathered at his residence to sing and pray. The members believe that the pastor was not dead but was on a spiritual retreat with the almighty and would return soon. The believers sang and prayed for his resurrection the whole weekend. The popular preacher was buried in front of the house on the day he died.
- Sauti Sol Joins #YouTubeblackvoices
- William Ruto’s 10 limitations compared to Raila’s strengths
- “Killing Eve”, Series Inspired Lawrence Warunge To Kill His Family
- Trump PERMANENTLY banned from Twitter. This is the man who says he would not have been President without twitter. He also said twitter is like owning a media house without the losses
- Madonna also joins the list of celebrities visiting Kenya
Police had to be deployed in Douala, in Cameron’s coastal region by the governor to make their way to Ndifor’s residence after his faithful believers chased medical staff away. The followers insisted that the pastor was not dead and should not be buried.
Medical staff, in Douala, have called on all those who came in contact with Ndifor to report to hospitals to be tested for COVID -19