Revelers were on Saturday morning arrested after they were found drinking inside Avery Lounge in Utawala, Nairobi County, in contravention of government directives on curfew to curb the spread of Coronavirus
Police stormed the club owned by Moses Kuria a little past 2 am and were taken to the Kayole Police Station where they are currently being held.
They were booked for the stringent laws and guidelines given by the government of maintaining social distance and being outside way past curfew hours
- Sauti Sol Joins #YouTubeblackvoices
- William Ruto’s 10 limitations compared to Raila’s strengths
- “Killing Eve”, Series Inspired Lawrence Warunge To Kill His Family
- Trump PERMANENTLY banned from Twitter. This is the man who says he would not have been President without twitter. He also said twitter is like owning a media house without the losses
- Madonna also joins the list of celebrities visiting Kenya
The culprits will be presented in court on Monday.